4impact is a Business and Technology Service Provider with offices in Brisbane, Wellington and Manila. We provide quality IT consultants, deliver turn-key projects and managed technology services to corporate and government customers.
4impact pride ourselves on our strong values of Care, Attitude and Delivery and embed that in our team when looking to engage specialized professionals. With an open, honest and transparent way of working, we believe this equips 4impact with long term relationships with our clients and consultants.
4impact has built a strong pipeline of clients in the Australian and New Zealand market. We are currently seeking a Business Analyst Analyst with a comprehensive knowledge of the Banking industry.
Business Analyst will be responsible for documenting Intellectual Property for Core Banking Services to enable a repeatable and deliverable framework structure for Core Banking Services.
- Ability to work with high degree of autonomy
- Deep Financial Services (Banking) experience
- Ability to Identify IP and understand its level of re-use
- Comprehensive and accurate requirement gathering and documenting experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to adapt
- Understanding different forms of IP and what can be re-usable and used within the framework
- Knowledge of Patent and copyrights
- Knowledge Management
- Advanced skills in written presentations - ability to simplify complex
- Experience and familiarity with Frameworks
What we offer:
- Great team culture
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive Team
- Excellent communication tools
- Chance to be part of a growing international company
If you are interested in being part of a team who focuses on delivery through co-operation and celebrates individual results, please apply for this opportunity sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org