Luina Bio Pty Ltd is one of Australia's most experienced biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing organisations (CMO) offering trusted client-focused services to both a domestic and international client base.
The main production facility and head office for Luina Bio is located at 2806 Ipswich Rd Darra and due to the rapid growth of the business, a new facility has recently been opened at 35 Archimedes St Darra.
Reporting to either the Upstream or Downstream or Manufacturing Manager, you will undertake all aspects of manufacturing to ensure the on-time, in-full, in-specification delivery of project milestones.
- Perform contracted development and production activities within required time frames
- Participate in fermentation, purification/recovery of Products to Procedures
- Prepare SOP’s and other documents
- Support and participate in GMP cell banking activities
- Support and participate in scale up processing
- Support technology transfer, optimisation of upstream/downstream processes
- Assist with the development of upstream/downstream processes
- Continuous improvement of manufacturing processes
- Take part in on-call roster to respond to out of hours’ alarms
- Prepare and review SOP’s and procedures
- Complete batch records, ensuring GMP compliance
- Perform all activities in compliance with GMP and QMS as required
- Ensure all relevant documentation is completed in real time in accordance with GMP
- Undertake training as required
- Work with Managers to develop competencies
Benefits of joining the team:
- Work in a fast-paced, exciting environment where no two days are the same
- Flat management structure, where decisions get made
- Join a supportive, and inclusive work culture
- Bachelor of Science/Engineering or equivalent
Background and Competencies
- 3 + years’ experience in pharmaceutical or related industry
- Experience in manufacturing API’s and GMP
- Experience in large scale upstream/downstream processing
- Experience in protein purification process development
- Experience in tangential flow filtration
- Experience in Bacterial and or Mammalian cell fermentation
Luina Bio’s Core Values are
Do you share these values?
At Luina Bio, we believe Diversity is part of what makes us successful, and what makes this a great place to work. With team members from over 20 countries and all 6 continents, we support and celebrate what makes everyone different. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, marital status, age, ancestry, disability, pregnancy, gender identity, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the right candidate.
If you believe you have the experience and the desire to make a positive contribution to our client, please send your CV, which outlines your qualifications, achievements and employment history.
Applications close 13th August 2020