Want to be part of the team?
The NTT Digital Workplace team helps customers transform and evolve their business through their digital transformation journey. We define solutions synonymous with organisational agility and competitive advantage. As part of this entrepreneurial team in a rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of Queensland enterprise businesses by using technology to better connect with customers, employees and partners.
The role of the Solution Architect - Digital Workplace is to be a trusted technical advisor and thought leader, delighting our customers with modern solutions, conducive to optimal productivity and allowing for seamless collaboration with external staff, customers or partners. This is a permanent opportunity based in our Brisbane CBD office.
Your day at NTT
- Drive the workplace solutions pipeline with O365, Teams, modern end-point solutions (Citrix, VMWare) and Azure.
- Lead and inspire the technical team resourcing your projects, with clear scope and guidance on how to deliver successfully
- Act as a leader for the differentiation of NTT’s technical capability and work with the Practice Manager to develop new service offerings
- Take responsibility as the technical representative of NTT within strategic accounts to develop strong client relationships and follow through opportunities
- Work with Bid Team, Solution Sales Specialists and Account Managers on client proposals
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in creation of business cases, business and technical requirements, user stories, conceptual and technical design, roadmaps and ongoing management for all aspects of end enterprise and modern workspace technologies.
- Highly developed technical capability across O365/Teams, Skype for Business, EMS, Azure, Citrix and/or VMware.
- Ability to map business needs to technology solutions
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Analytical skills and proven ability to work with a client to understand requirements and define an appropriate solution
Please apply here