Super Retail Group is one of Australasia’s largest leading retailers, with iconic brands including BCF, Macpac, Rebel and Supercheap Auto. The talent of our teams and their passion for providing an experience which inspires and enhances our customers’ leisure time, drives our culture of innovation and opportunity.
The Head of Business Systems reports to the General Manager IS Security & Operations and is accountable for operating a business systems/applications practice to deliver a business process and application functionality centre of excellence and expertise servicing business customers, delivery teams and the IS Experience Centre.
About the Role:
The role is a “hands on” technical/functional position, the day to day will involve incident/problem events and lead resolutions and post incident responses. You will be supporting over 180 business applications, hold responsibility for transition/on boarding of systems/ support into IS Operations. The role is a significant leadership positions with 9 direct reports with strong people development skills required.
- Support the GM IS Security and Operations in the development of the operations strategy and implementation
- Collaborate with the Group leadership team and contribute towards a high performing positive culture
- Coach, motivate and inspire your team to continue to develop their skills to meet our changing business needs
- Manage interactions with external service providers to ensure they work together to efficiently create business benefits for SRG
- Continuously seek new ways to improve the performance of application solutions as well as the end user experience with these solutions
- Manage the availability, stability and integrity of key systems by establishing and maintaining an operational life-cycle process
You will bring:
- Significant hands-on technical expertise with SAP Environments and other COTS business applications
- Familiarity with the retail IT environment and the associated business-technology issues: 5+ years
- In-depth understanding of IS Service & Support methodologies, and the concepts and practices required to support technology systems effectively: 8+ years
- Significant experience with SAP ECC, CRM, BW and portal configuration management and solution design and architecture
- Experience in a similar Business Systems management role: 8+ years
- Qualifications including: Agile and Project Management Certifications; ITIL Certification; Tertiary qualifications in IT, Computer Science, Business
- Exceptional leadership and people skills
Rewards and Benefits
- Promoting work life balance through flexible work practices – ask us about flexibility
- Commitment to your professional development
- Ongoing opportunities for progression
- Generous Team Member Discounts across all Super Retail Group brands
- Perks Program including discounts on health and well-being, entertainment, travel and accommodation and more
Due to the nature of our business the role will require on call and weekend work.
Apply via: https://www.livehire.com/job/superretailgroup/ADNMG
or for a confidential discussion contact Jacinda Watkins, Recruitment Specialist via email: email@example.com.
"As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Super Retail Group strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about flexible working arrangements."
Super Retail Group has been awarded an Aon Best Employer Award for Australia, 2019.