Super Retail Group is one of Australasia’s largest leading retailers, with iconic brands including Supercheap Auto, Rebel, BCF and Macpac. The talent of our teams and their passion for providing an experience which inspires and enhance our customers’ leisure time drives our culture of innovation and opportunity.
The Solutions Delivery Team is responsible for the design, delivery and quality assurance of secure, stable and sustainable value adding System solutions. They are a dedicated team, strong on delivery but don’t forget to enjoy the process and the people they work with.
The Senior Manager, Development & Test will be part of the Solutions Delivery’s extended leadership team. Having a direct impact on development and test capability functions, including the design and delivery of innovative technology solutions while looking for opportunities to leverage our investment in existing solutions.
The role will also involve:
- Supporting in the development of strategies for agile development and test management to ensure the successful delivery
- Establish and lead a Centre of Excellence (CoE) model to develop team member and partner capability ensuring good practice execution of agile development and test practices
- Plan & lead agile development and testing
- Collaborate closely with the Manager IS Delivery Services Office and other members of the Senior Leadership team to ensure the effective and efficient alignment of resources to priority initiatives
You will be a developer at heart, so large-scale system development projects, implementation of agile methodologies including DevOps, design-led development, test driven development and dev/test automation, will be right up your alley. With proven direct leadership and capability development experience, you will provide technical mentoring and leadership to a team of 10 (6 of which are direct reports) and a wider team of up to 25.
You will also bring:
- A continuous improvement mind set to practices and techniques to drive quality and speed-to-market delivery of fit-for-purpose information systems and changes
- Internal / External Relationship Management including with senior stakeholder and external Partners/Vendors
- Advanced knowledge of System Development Lifecycle and ITIL practices
- Experience in an SAP quality and release environment
- Experience with traditional and agile SAP SDLC process (e.g. ASAP, Iterative SAP)
- Promoting work life balance through flexible work practices
- Commitment to your professional development
- Ongoing opportunities for progression
- Generous Team Member Discounts across all Super Retail Group brands
- Perks Program including discounts on health and well-being, entertainment, travel, accommodation and more
Apply via: https://www.livehire.com/job/superretailgroup/MTPX7 or for a confidential discussion contact Jacinda Watkins, Recruitment Specialist via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
"As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Super Retail Group strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about flexible working arrangements."
Super Retail Group has been awarded an Aon Best Employer Award for Australia, 2019.