Super Retail Group is one of Australasia’s largest leading retailers, with iconic brands including Supercheap Auto, Rebel, BCF and Macpac. The talent of our teams and their passion for providing an experience which inspires and enhance our customers’ leisure time drives our culture of innovation and opportunity.
At Super Retail Group we are striving to harness the power of data in all that we do – particularly as we look for new and exciting ways to engage and delight our passionate customers. SRG will be data-driven: valuing data, enabling data analytics capabilities, and removing barriers for our team members and customers and get better outcomes from the insights they derive.
We’re just kicking of the next stage of this journey, where we will make systemic and cultural change to realise the full value of our data assets. The Data Platform team will be the heart and lungs of that transformation. To help fuel this growth, we are building a team of bright curious minds who have the right mix of attitude, experience and willingness to learn to help take us to the next level.
We are looking for a strong technical leader who is passionate about driving and leading the transformation of Super Retail Group into a data driven organisation.
The Head of Data Platforms is responsible for the Data & Analytics Platform strategy at Super Retail Group and is accountable for leading the foundational shift from existing legacy technology sets to a flexible, cost effective, cloud-based technology platforms. You will also participate in the planning of the strategic direction for data, analytics and reporting across our organisation and managing the development and transition of our team members to support those ambitions.
The role will also involve:
- Designing, leading and continually developing a new team, to implement significant cultural and technical change at Super Retail Group.
- Communicating the benefits and vision of the Data & Analytics platform strategy, both inside and outside of IS, in order to set direction for other solution delivery teams
- Ensuring the operational performance, stability and currency of Super Retail Group’s Data Platform ecosystem
- Analysing current retail trends and identifying areas that could be better supported with current and planned technologies
You will need to be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-performing, and constantly-changing retail environment, and deploy your extensive experience in data management, data architecture and information governance best practices to mature not only our technology platforms, but also the mindsets and culture across Super Retail Group.
You will also bring:
- A natural ability to influence at senior levels, have robust discussions, manage expectations and gain agreement
- Demonstrated ability to work across teams and build strong mutually beneficial partnerships
- Current knowledge of industry innovation and standards and understanding of their applicability to our future state
- Experience in team leadership, goal setting and mentoring
- Promoting work life balance through flexible work practices
- Commitment to your professional development
- Ongoing opportunities for progression
- Generous Team Member Discounts across all Super Retail Group brands
- Perks Program including discounts on health and well-being, entertainment, travel, accommodation and more
Apply via: https://www.livehire.com/job/superretailgroup/N8P6C or for a confidential discussion contact Jacinda Watkins, Recruitment Specialist via email: email@example.com.
"As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Super Retail Group strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about flexible working arrangements."
Super Retail Group has been awarded an Aon Best Employer Award for Australia, 2019.