About the company and the role:
JDS is an Australian-based organisation with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide and Brisbane.
JDS works with many of Australia’s major corporations implementing and supporting a select number of leading IT solutions.
An exciting role is available in our Brisbane team within the ServiceNow Practice. Our team is an Elite ServiceNow Partner and we are passionate about further advancing the careers and accreditations of our team
Consulting roles are exciting and challenging. Projects range from days to months to years and sometimes you will be thrown in the deep end, though with the support of the entire JDS team to back you up.
To be successful you need to have the communication skills to work with project teams and managers, including presenting to clients & JDS colleagues at workshops and meetings. You will also need the technical prowess to deliver for our customers. We need people who are technologists at heart and ideally those who tinker with code or technology as a hobby outside of work.
A referenceable IT degree or, at the very least, relevant local IT experience is required. Professional services/consulting experience is also a plus.
● Working with & contributing to the JDS team to support each other in delivering services to our customers
● Implementing ServiceNow according to best practices, based on an understanding of the platform’s history and future direction
● Interpreting and clarifying business requirements, including the ability to understand business workflows spanning multiple systems
● Developing, testing, troubleshooting and problem resolution
● Working closely with customers to verify requirements, deploying software components and configuring data sources to achieve necessary solutions
● Driving customer success during and after engagements, communicating solutions during delivery and handover, along with documenting necessary requirements as requested
● Learning and collaborating with colleagues and contribute to the ongoing knowledge pool
Desired qualifications and skills:
● ServiceNow certification for any platform application
● Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
● Full working rights in Australia
What we are offering at JDS:
● Work with like minded IT professionals, all striving for the best outcomes for our customers and excited about cool technology
● Opportunity to join a relaxed yet professional environment with a positive and down-to-earth culture
● Ongoing investment in your professional development – a successful you, means a successful JDS
● An environment that promotes and supports diversity in the workplace – and actively promotes Women in Tech
● Multi-person team-based engagements, opportunities to represent JDS nationally and internationally
● Dynamic and fulfilling work
Read more about us at:
Our company website or our company LinkedIn page. Alternatively check us out on Facebook (@JDSAustralia) or Instagram (@jds_australia).
Apply via LinkedIn job or send your CV and contact details through to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we are frequently reviewing our recruitment processes. We are currently conducting all interviews virtually. We will continue to adapt our processes as we need to with any government guidelines or regulations.