We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our Melbourne Engineering team with the dual responsibility of driving design outcomes and delivering full stack software solutions.
The design component means you will have responsibility for creating and executing high-quality, user-friendly designs and interfaces for core business and system applications. The engineering component means transforming design and functional requirements into best in class digital solutions across web and mobile. Through these core responsibilities, you will have a direct contribution to ERM Power building its market differentiating edge.
This is a hands-on role involving the coaching of fellow squad members and regular collaboration with all technical experts in the business, whilst operating in a DevOps environment – we believe in, “you build, you run it.”
We'd love to hear from you if:
You are a self-motivated individual who enjoys working constructively and collaboratively with their peers in a high performing environment, along with:
- Strong commercial UX/UI skills with 3+ years’ experience in UX/UI design and Enterprise Web applications;
- 5+ years web and mobile development skills;
- Proven industry experience deploying production workloads;
- Portfolio of web and mobile design projects demonstrating a fine eye for detail and expertise with digital design principles and standards;
- Strong full stack engineering experience in one of .Net, C#, TypeScript, T-SQL or NoSQL, Python, NodeJS in conjunction with AWS services;
- Certified in working within AWS Cloud Environment with knowledge of how cloud solutions can be applied to complex enterprise systems;
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of microservices architecture and event-driven platforms; and
- Awareness of security & network architectures.
About ERM Power
At ERM Power, we thrive on great ideas.
For 30 years, our entrepreneurial spirit has guided our growth, and powered our people’s success. Today, we are Australia’s largest dedicated supplier of business energy, and a leader in smarter energy solutions helping businesses reduce cost, consumption and emissions. We also operate two gas-fired peaking power stations in Queensland and Western Australia, supporting the industry’s transition to renewable energy sources.
Our award-winning customer focus has earned us the number one ranking in customer satisfaction among energy retailers in Australia for eight years running.1 Our team engagement and enablement is acknowledged as world class, with 91% of our people saying they feel proud to work for ERM Power.2 By embracing confidence, team spirit, and contribution, we generate fresh thinking, creativity and nimble execution to give us the edge in an ever-changing market. Importantly, we’re small enough to care, but large enough to set the agenda. We ask ‘what’s next?’ for ourselves and for our industry, always on the lookout for opportunities for our customers, our business, and our people.
1. Utility Market Intelligence (UMI) survey of large customers of major electricity retailers by research company NTF Group 2011-2018
2. Korn Ferry Hay Group Employee Engagement and Enablement Survey, February 2019
What sets us apart from the rest?
At ERM Power we really value our culture and the way we work together to get stuff done. ERM has strong employee engagement consistent with global high performing norms because people love to work here – and we're proud of that! The work environment is Agile and fast-paced, with a strong emphasis on outcomes.
- Fantastic Incentive Scheme, Income Protection Insurance, Purchase additional annual leave and more!
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- A flexible, supportive and productive working environment.
How to Apply
Click here to apply via our website. To request a copy of the Position Description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, head to our website http://ermpower.com.au/