...are you keen to empower little global-citizens to foster inclusive connected communities?
Acude is a global-citizens education hub for children and parents. We offer digital cultural immersions, to make interculturalism and social-emotional learning fun, while supporting disadvantaged communities. Our current learning experiences immerse participants in the joy of the Latin American culture.
We are growing and seeking to have outstanding people on board, that share our passion for addressing children's lack of meaningful exposure to other cultures, and turning it into an opportunity to build resilience and compassion. We need help communicating and delivering impact, to help us realise our goal of empowering 25,000 little world-citizens by 2025.
Why volunteering with us?
- To apply your talents and growth-mindset towards making a positive impact on children's education around the world and addressing social inequalities.
- To learn and grow with a vibrant and collaborative team, who thrives on challenges, experiments and fails quickly..and learns from it!
- To deliver on enterprise goals that would help us open work opportunities.
We are looking for 3 dynamic people to join our team:
Each role is a five months volunteer internship, with a minimum commitment of one day per week, working remotely (If you are in Brisbane you can join us at the University of Queensland’ UQ Ventures shared workspace). Interns must comply with Acude’s child safety policy.
As a social enterprise that promotes intercultural understanding and social inclusion, we encourage applications from all walks of life, including culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
ROLE 1. DIGITAL CONTENT MARKETER
A skillful content creator that can help us design and deliver a content strategy that increases participants in our program and meaningful community engagement. You enjoy and excel at:
- Developing, delivering and measuring impact of content marketing strategy.
- Creating written and visual content for social media and other channels, with a consistent brand voice for different audiences.
- Advanced writing, primarily in English (but if you also have Spanish language skills that will be a bonus).
ROLE 2. SOCIAL IMPACT ANALYST AND COMMUNICATOR
A critical thinker that can assess, implement and communicate our social impact strategy, you enjoy and excel at:
- Engaging with all areas of Acude to develop a Social Impact framework, including design and delivery of social impact studies.
- Collecting, analysing and interpreting data to measure and communicate Acude’s social impact.
- Monitoring and communicating social impact insights and trends.
ROLE 3. BILINGUAL (SPANISH/ENGLISH) EVENT COORDINATOR
A creative and exceptionally organised event coordinator that can help us deliver amazing online experiences for local and international audiences. You enjoy and excel at:
- Organising and creating events and customer experiences.
- Hands on running ‘on the day’ of events.
- Working closely with all stakeholders to ensure all events are organised and run smoothly.
Given that our current participants are from Spanish and English linguistic backgrounds, skills in both languages will be an asset for this role.
How to apply:
Are you someone that is driven by purpose, and enjoys making a difference in the world? enjoys a journey of continuous learning, and working within a high-performing team that moves fast? is self-accountable with an ability to work remotely, and efficiently manage multiple priorities and stakeholders?
Please send us your cover letter (or short 1-2 minutes video) and CV by 24th January 2021 to email@example.com, telling us what role you are interested in, where you are on your journey, and what you would bring to the team.