Level 1/2 Support Engineer
About the role
We're looking for a fulltime engineer who is keen on joining our close-knit support team. You should have a reasonable degree of prior support experience – 2 years or more, and previous experience at a MSP is highly regarded. You should also have strong problem-solving capabilities with excellent spoken and written English.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The role would involve working to support our range of SME clients, primarily with a focus on second and third level support issues as well as a reasonable chunk of project work. In some scenarios you may be liaising with clients over the phone or in person, or working internally on projects for our clients.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Some project delivery experience (Office365, Email migrations, Office relocations)
- Some networking knowledge (switches, routers, Draytek, Sonicwall, Fortinet, WatchGuard, Cisco, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Some knowledge of Windows Server (2008 and above)
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Exchange (2010 and above)
- The ability to think creatively and take initiative where required
- Desktop end-user support
- Some experience with backups, DR, storage and recovery (Veeam, Shadowprotect, Backup Exec)
- Previous experience working at a MSP
- Prior experience with being on-site
- Experience liaising with vendors and stakeholders
- Good interpersonal, administrative and documentation skills
- Willingness to work on-call or shift rosters.
- Experience with ticketing systems (ConnectWise)
- Experience with using an RMM (Naverisk)
Job benefits and perks
- Relaxed working environment
- Overtime is either taken as time-in-lieu or paid
- Room for development as the company continues to grow
About Cloud Business Technology
We're a modern and progressive MSP based in the heart of Surry Hills. We provide IT support services to SMEs in Sydney as well as interstate. Our working environment is fun and friendly, but we also get things done. We're a 2 minute walk from Central station.
How to apply
Please apply here.